An exciting conference is being organized under the auspices of the International Cytokine Society entitled “The IL-1 Family of Cytokines: From Basic Biology to Clinical Applications”. We cordially invite you to be part of this progressive event! The conference will be held from May 8 to 11, 2011 in Clearwater Beach, Florida.
Considerable excitement has surrounded the IL-1 field in recent years, with discoveries on the role of IL-1 in Th17 cell differentiation and with the clinical success of IL-1 inhibitors in gout, type 2 diabetes, and autoinflammatory syndromes. New developments are reported regularly on the role of other IL-1 family cytokines such as IL-18, IL-33 and IL-1F6 and F9 in diseases such as COPD, asthma, fibrosis and psoriasis. The time is right to synthesize all of this information in one forum.
A major goal of the meeting will be to promote interactions between scientists performing cutting-edge studies of the molecular mechanisms of cytokine function, signal transduction, and gene expression, and those working to translate this knowledge into novel therapies for human disease.
Among the topics covered at the meeting will be:
- IL-1 Family Ligands and Receptors, Structure and Signaling
- IL-1 Family Cytokine Processing and Secretion
- IL-1 Family Cytokines and Regulation of Adaptive Immune Responses
- IL-1 Family Cytokines and Experimental Models of Human Disease
- IL-1 Targeting Therapies in Human Disease
We hope that your company will be interested in providing sponsorship to enable the success of this meeting. Your contribution will promote advertising, scientific interaction with investigators, future collaborations, and the opportunity to contribute to both basic and clinical investigations.
Sponsor & Exhibitor Information
Click below to view a brief description of Sponsorship Opportunities that you might consider (although any other support that you deem appropriate would also be appreciated).
The opportunity for your company to exhibit at this meeting is offered with almost all sponsorship levels. Click below to complete the Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration Form.
Please note that The International Cytokine Society is a 501(c) (3) tax exempt organization. For bank and payment details, please see the Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration Form.
Exhibit Rules & Regulations
- Only one firm may exhibit in a single space. Items or services exhibited or referred to must be those normally provided or manufactured by the exhibitor.
- No application form will be processed without payment in full.
- Due to the nature of this event, No Refunds for exhibit space will be made.
- All representatives who will be staffing exhibit booths must be registered for the meeting. Exhibitor companies are allowed complimentary registrations based on their level of sponsorship. Additional booth personnel may be registered for $725 per person.
- Display materials that may be deemed by Clearwater2011 to detract from the dignity of the exhibit show will not be permitted.
- All exhibit furniture, electrical, other support services required must be provided by the exhibit display coordinator or hotel. Additional costs for these services (if required) are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Security will NOT be provided during non-exhibit hours. The property of the exhibitors shall at all times remain in the sole possession, custody, and responsibility of each exhibitor.
- The exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend, and save the International Cytokine Society (ICS), the Organizers of Clearwater2011, the Sandpearl Resort and their employees and agents harmless against all claims, losses, and damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorneys fees arising out of or caused by exhibitors installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or use of exhibition premises or part thereof.